Total Pageviews

Monday 16 January 2012

Soul Survivor

So I thought i'd stick up a piece that I wrote a couple of years back, I came across it after a long time- hope you enjoy it! Written straight from the heart.

Soul Survivor
Through the eyes of a lost soul,
I become found through words.

Through the ears of a human heart, 
I listen, and believe.

From the strokes of the pen that brushed my creation,
my calligraphic eyes see beauty in everything that surrounds me.

With the hand that was so perfectly sculpted,
I touch the heart of those who were and are close to me.

And by that same hand, I push away those that no longer contribute to my souls survival,
Where the mathematics of such a knowing equates to zero..

Where the science of our summation weighs up to the mass of only an atom.

Where the geography of our being sends the compass into a frenzy.

Where the history of our occupation will now rest with Eastern civilizations
that become buried with time,

And where the literature of our conversation verses no comparison to Shakespeare..

The infant of happiness is weaned within me,
is taught by my actions, as much as I am taught by its feeling,
develops the ability to talk,
as I acquire the ability to express..

Because true happiness, comes from within. 



No comments:

Post a Comment