Total Pageviews

Wednesday 24 August 2011

'Green Girls'

Green girls look at me.
Green girls, with green eyes turn green heads in my direction,
Swirling green thoughts that become engulfed in misted air
That read smokey h'O's' in rings that eventually
Break.
they swim in clear rivers,
In an attempt to baptise their souls
Which have become entagled in the thick green overgrowth,
With ivy creeping over their living corpses pricking with envy
in the jungle of their evil hopes.

And my rainbow visions
only seems to make them turn a deeper shade of green..
As these home orna-Mental plastik trees are Queens in their living room,
Fed by parent's wishes,
Bred to be artificial bitches,
They stand as coupled twigs
Compared to the vast growth of the
Real-breathing-voluptuous matrons of the forest
Lying at the basin of the himalayas, bordering a nation of pulchritude.

Hardened emerald skin falls on the skeleton of the ice sculpture of a feline soul,
They purrr around me..
And when I fall they turn in laughter
As fast as clasping a ball of wool with paws that cut deep.

Fragmented dreams
That conceive my being
Stay fragmented
And make for it a home in their emerald city
Where mOZlims are made segregated, where only they follow the
Yellow
Brick
Road.
And yet the dorothy-daze that i rely on follows me through my path in life,
BLast
Along my way by the Wicked West whitch which attempts to take me back to neanderthal days,
Painting me with tar that sticks in caves
In taliban territory
So that suddenly..
I become
A terrorist?

I am now a 2dimensional image in an opal mind
When rememberance of my kind is clocked in time.

I tread on,
Walk abrasively on,
Step up on,
Get stuck in,
Swim and suck in..
Jump hurdles to,
Runs marathons towards,
Long-jump against hater's resistence,
Fly like a javelin without
Any assistance,
And pass the baton of my genes on from generation to generation,

Make Leaps towards,
Climb over their fake sugar heaps towards,
Summersault in prestige to
Acrobatically speak acronyms that don't seek to,
Decieve or in deceipt to
Sugarcoat the antarctica of their words,
Cover up the ice of their wishes,
And take from them their tru title of being Teal bitches.

Because these green goblins,
Spit fire,
That sticks like petroleum
Burns my skin with a vietnamese vengeance,
Trying to eradicate my human rights through,
Wiping out the slate of my ancestory to,
Depose me to the lowest level
With their gossip so that I too
would become lost
And unable to trace back the melanin of my home
Through streaking loreal foundation,
and clogged up maybelline eyelashes
I cannot see
As the eye liner draws
With van gough strokes
A pretty picture of
The girl they all hate.
The girl who has no friends
Because theyr afraid she'll take what's theirs,
Afraid that her beauty will capture floating glares.

So they alienate her,
Their Voice,
Turning into a turq-oise babel that pushes her
With waves through the current of their similitude,
They push, and they push..
Until the product of their labour
Breathes its first breath
Inhales thick chlorine-green vapours that never enter her body.
Never corrupt her innocent mind
Because though the world is green,
This girl remains brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment